Step 1: After logging in, click on “Post a Job”
Step 2: Input the required information on the new page
1. Job description:
– Level: Choose 1 out of 4 grades + Entry Level + Experienced (non-manager) + Manager + Director and above
– Job Category:
+ Select up to 3 categories related to: vacancies, functions of department or business areas of the company.
+ Click on [X] to delete and select the appropriate category
– Location: select up to 3 locations
– Salary: Select “Yes” if you want to show it. Select “No” to hide it, then candidates will see “Salary: Negotiable”
– Skill Tags: 1 minimum keyword describes specific requirements for this position.
– Installation Request letters of recommendation: choose 1out of 3 options below
+ Yes, it is always required (Required)
+ No, it is optional (Show but not required)
+ No, it is never required (Do not show)
– Email for applications: you may enter multiple emails, separated by commas “,”
2. Your Company: Input all needed information, include images and video (if any)
– Company logo : click on “Upload Logo”, choose a logo to upload. Then click on “Display logo” to show it when job’s onlined.
– Video : copy & paste your Youtube URL Link
+ Click on “Upload Photo” to upload 3 photos of the company / department
+ Click on [ X ] to replace the selected image
+ .jpg .jped .png .gif format; size < 1MB Benefit from the company (All of your job posts will use the same uploaded photos)
– Click on “Save and Continue”
3. Job Posting:
On “Publish Your Post” page, Click on the job creation package, including Post Job service, Extra Services and displayed Time.
Step 3: Click on “Post Job” >> Click on “OK” at the next window
Step4: Check the new job at “Online” page