When you apply via VietnamWorks, the applications are sent directly to the employer. You can track your applications in My Profile page, Applied Jobs function. Please see the instruction below to use Applied Jobs function:
- After logging in, to see your Applied Jobs section, please click the icon with your name at the top right of the page.
- Click My Profile section.
Step 2: You will see the Applied Jobs section.
- Open section shows how many applications that are waiting for employer to proceed.
- Viewed section shows how many applications that employers have viewed.
Note: this function is only applied for those applications that are viewed by Employers’ accounts on VietnamWorks. Employers may also view applications via email.
- Closed section shows how many jobs that you applied are no longer open on VietnamWorks, however you might still get contacted by the employer.
Step 3: You can click any sections to view more information about your Applied Jobs.
- Tab SAVED JOBS shows jobs that you saved but not applied
- Tab APPLIED JOBS show jobs that you applied