To bring out the best support for Job Seekers, VietnamWorks has launched a new feature: Hide resume from a specific company.
This feature helps Job Seekers turn on searchable for their resume but still hide it from some specific Companies, the remaining Employers can still find and view Job Seekers’ profiles on VietnamWorks normally.
To use this feature, please follow these instructions:
1. Sign in to your account on VietnamWorks.
2. Click the icon with your name at the top right of the page, then click Dashboard.
3. In the Dashboard page, go to Hide My Profile section, you have 2 ways to hide your profile from specific company as below:
– Input company’s email domain, then click Add.
When you add company’s email domain, the company that uses VietnamWorks’ account with that email domain, they cannot search your searchable resume on VietnamWorks website.
– Type the Company’s name you want to hide your profile (at least 3 characters), select the correct Company in the suggestions list, then click Add.
(Note: You can add maximum 9 companies’ name and 10 companies’ email domain)
4. Do the same action if you want to hide your profile from other Companies.