Please follow the instruction below to create online resume on VietnamWorks
- Create Online Profile
- Sign in to your account
- Click on the icon at the top right corner of the page, then click Dashboard or Update CV.
- If you choose Dashboard, please click Update Profile
- Fill in all required information, including:
+ General information (Name, years of experience, Professional Title)
+ Contact information
+ Key skill (maximum 100 skills)
+ Employment history: including job title/position, company name and working description
+ Education history
+ Working preferences: expected working location, job category, expected salary, company benefits, etc.
- Please note:
– Contact information: update your correct contact information. You can choose your phone number “Invisible to Employer”
– Change/Update your photo: browse and upload photo from your computer, select your photo region and click “Crop Image”.
– Working Preferences: USD currency.
– Your resume will be screened and approved by VietnamWorks consultants before you can use it to apply jobs and enable Searchable function
2. Upload Attached Resume
- Log in and go to Dashboard
- Press the Upload Your CV
- Click Upload button and browse to choose attached resume from your computer (Please note that you can attach 1 file only in *.doc, *.docx, *.pdf type, and max file size is 3,072 KB.)