If you cannot sign in on VietnamWorks, it may be one of these reasons:
1. You have not registered an account on VietnamWorks.
In this case, please register a new account for free on VietnamWorks.
2. You have registered an account successfully, but you have not activated it.
After registering, you will receive an email to confirm, you should click the link in the email to activate your account on VietnamWorks. You should check in Bulk/Spam/Trash folder or Promotion tab (in Gmail).
- If you recently changed your email address and are having trouble while signing in, you need to activate the new email address.
- Your account is not activated because the hyperlink in activation email is broken. Please copy (Ctrl + C) the full link (about 2 lines) and paste (Ctrl + V) on the address bar in your browser, clear any space (if any) and press Enter.
3. Some of your login information isn’t correct
Make sure that there isn’t a typo in your username or password.
- You did not type your full email address, including @yahoo.com; @gmail.com
- If you do not remember your password, please retrieve your password here: http://www.vietnamworks.com/forget-password/
4. You cannot receive activation email because you register new account with wrong email address
For example: you register new account with email firstname.lastname@example.org while your correct email address is email@example.com
In this case, please register again with your correct email address.
Should you have any further questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try to support you as soon as possible.